Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Who Can I Find To Perform a Simple Marriage Ceremony Near Dixon, CA on Tuesday, October 21st?

... And that about sums it up. ._. Really, I don't want a wedding, I just want to get married on the 21st.Who Can I Find To Perform a Simple Marriage Ceremony Near Dixon, CA on Tuesday, October 21st?
Check with City Hall to find out


a) What do you need to do to get a wedding license


b) Is there a city official who performs civil ceremonies and where?


c) You're so close to Sacramento you should enquire if the Governor can and will officiate at your wedding.


d) Search for ';wedding officiant'; for your area.





October 21 is a Tuesday, so if someone performs ceremonies at City Hall it should be just another business day for them.


By the way my daughter's first anniversary is the 20th. She got married in San Diego, found an ';officiant'; but did want a big deal. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment