Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My husband and I started a buisness and now we are having problems with our marriage?

We started our business about a year ago. And now the issue is that he overworks himself and we dont have time for ourselves. I think the problem is that he doesnt know how to divide his time, and he says its because we work together so we spend TOO much time together. Is there a book or a video that can help us with this specific thing?My husband and I started a buisness and now we are having problems with our marriage?
There was a time when I was super into a business I started and it's like an obsession to make money and to grow the business. I don't know what the answer is, but just wanted to share that it might be more of an obsession. My husband would get really upset with me too at the time. If he's saying you spend too much time with each other, then maybe you should listen to what he's saying. Is there a way that you guys can work in different areas for a bit so that he misses you more? Can you go out with the girls once in a while to give him some space? Then plan a night for the two of you? If there's any chance he's cheating or thinking of someone else, I wouldn't suggest these things. I'd suggest seeing if your insurance pays to see a psychologist and go together to talk with them. Good Luck, Marriage can be tough.My husband and I started a buisness and now we are having problems with our marriage?
Sorry i don't have a suggestion for a book or video, but i would like to say,


Stress and tension is getting in the way. You both need to not make decisions while all stressed out. You must make time to get away, maybe for a weekend and veg out, relax, enjoy things like you used to.


That special feeling you have for each other is still there, it's just buried under stress.
So do my husband and me (15 years). He, too, overworks, but only because he has most of the skills and knowledge of the type of business we're into. We attend seminars and events together. So we have no problems with our marriage. Also, that depends on the type of business you're into and how you really feel about each other. Not every couple can run a business together. Do you work with him? Do you both have the same skills and knowledge of your business? Do you attend business seminars and events together? You should do that and get more involved so you won't feel left out. Your husband will change his attitude and appreciate your support more.

No comments:

Post a Comment