Saturday, August 21, 2010

Has anyone who hasn't lived together before marriage been together a long time?

If you didn't live together before marriage, how long have you been together?Has anyone who hasn't lived together before marriage been together a long time?
My wife and I dated for 1 yr before marriage and never lived together, and we have been faithfully married for 31 years. Our commitment was for life. We are beginning to feel like a rarity in todays lifestyles.Has anyone who hasn't lived together before marriage been together a long time?
My husband and I knew each other three weeks and one day before we were married. We are the most loving couple we know and have been together now for three years. My mother lived with my step father for 15 years and they finally decided to get married and only lasted for about three years after the marriage.





I personally think that its a bad idea. Why should you get married if you are already acting like a married couple?! I swear men think this way. Plus anyone I know who has ever lived with the person first and then got married has ended in divorce.





If I was a man and I lived with a girl I personally wouldn't be in a hurry to marry the girl cause I already know what it will be like and why get married when you already act like it.





PS. Look back in the day our grandparents grew up they never lived together before marriage and most of the marriages worked out as to today most people think its best to live together and then get married and the divorce rate is horrible!!!!
People who DON'T live together first are married longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment