Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Since I take my relationships with men so seriously, should I avoid any dating until marriage?

Inside, i'm a serious, deep, intense person and I take life seriously. That's my personality as it is now. I take relationships seriously as well. It's hard for me to casually date someone, especially if I'm really interested in a guy and he's not on the same page I am. If I go out with someone, it's very likely that I'll want to see him again. If he doesn't want to, I respect that, but I can't help feeling hurt. What's the best way for a person like me to date?Since I take my relationships with men so seriously, should I avoid any dating until marriage?
You do realize that, doing what your question states is impossible. You have to date to find the person you are going to marry. The person you are going to marry doesn't just show up at your door one day.





Best bet is to just find a guy interested in the same things as you. Take it from there. How can you not ';casually'; date someone? What do you mean by ';serious'; dating? If I were to take you to a movie, and a dinner - is that to casual? What, are you looking for a guy to take you out in your ';little black dress'; every night? Some dates are small, some dates are big. Some times a walk threw the park or morning breakfast at the quickest place in town is a date. Ease up on your ';standards'; for a boyfriend. I mean, no guy wants to have to work all the time to please his girl. It seems that is what you are. No offense by all means, but you got to help out in a relationship to make it work for you both.Since I take my relationships with men so seriously, should I avoid any dating until marriage?
How can you possibly be serious.


You have to get to know your partner before either of you begin to consider marriage.


That means you need to date. Don't worry about it.


In my experience, he will find you when you least expect it.





Just live your life. Work, do the things you enjoy. Maybe join a church group,


I think you have some growing up to do.
Someone like you should take things slow. Preferably you should date guys on the same wavelength as you. Not sure how old you are, but perhaps try older men. Another option is to just go out as friends, so there's no expectation of anything serious, just go with the flow.
You know what you want and there is nothing wrong with that. And yes the dating scene is hard since there tend to be two crowds those who wanna party, and those who wanna settle down. There seems to be no happy medium. Just enjoy your life as it is, and if you stumble across a good thing be smart enough to hold onto it. Remember that just because you may not marry the guy doesn't mean you can't have a meaningful relationship worth investing time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment