Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you think the freedom to eat an ice cream cone or practice same sex marriage is a better right?

Say you had to choose one.Do you think the freedom to eat an ice cream cone or practice same sex marriage is a better right?
Same sex marriage is a mirage. If they were given the right to marriage, then it would no longer hold the honor that it does today. In a marriage is the only place where there is honor for two to live together and have sexual relations. It is normal and God honored. Anything else is a perversion of what God has intended for good.Do you think the freedom to eat an ice cream cone or practice same sex marriage is a better right?
Son of a gun.. I support same sex marriage, but I love ice cream.


I vote same sex marriage.


I can buy the illegal ice cream. I can just imagine the street names for it now, like it was a drug:


Pinecones


Vanilla-Ice


';ICC'; (Ice cream cone)


The Cone


Ichabod Crane (Mary Jane referance)





XD. that's awesome. but, i am against illegal drugs, I would like to state.
No can do! I want both. But seriously, marriage is far more important. If I have to choose, I'll eat my ice cream from a dish. One dish, two spoons. One for me, one for my husband.
I fully support same sex marriage, but am not interested in one (not even a same-sex relationship).





so I'll choose the ice cream, so long as everyone else is free to choose for themselves.
I don't know about the Ice Cream, however two people of the same gender loving each other and getting married is perfectly fine whether people want to accept that or not.
once ice cream is legalized, the next thing you know, people will be making 2 girls 1 cup videos

No comments:

Post a Comment