Saturday, August 21, 2010

How would I open an office to be Marriage, Family, Therapist (MFT)?

I am currently going to college and majoring in Liberal Studies. I will bet my BA summer of 2010. I then plan to enter the Masters program for MFT. I currently hold a bankruptcy (chapter 7) on my record as of three years ago. I would like to have my own office when I work but I know these things take time. Any useful advice would be nice.How would I open an office to be Marriage, Family, Therapist (MFT)?
There are organizations that can help you with a business license, etc. I think it would serve you better to get a phone book and make some calls to professionals.How would I open an office to be Marriage, Family, Therapist (MFT)?
I would start as a home office to save on startup costs which can be very expensive.





SWEET MILDRED IS QUEEN OF THE PLAYPEN ..CRAWL INTO HER SECRET SOCIETY WITH ME
Get married and divorced first?


Or better yet stay married.





You need to go work for someone first.
Set up an office in your home - its cheaper and a tax write off
find a partner
  • lipstick kiss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment