Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My husband left me after 22 years of marriage is living with someone else trying to get ideas of how I can get?

him to talk to me he is 1000 miles away will not accept phone calls e-mails or letters. He has already filed for a divorce hasen't talked to me for over 6 months need ideas? Only people respond who are mature and have mature answers not the same people who keep giving bad advice just to get points and not even answering the question.My husband left me after 22 years of marriage is living with someone else trying to get ideas of how I can get?
I know you dont want to hear this but, you need to move on. He hasnt talked to you in 6 months and is most likley involved with someone else. He has moved on. The marriage is over. You need to let go and focus on healing.My husband left me after 22 years of marriage is living with someone else trying to get ideas of how I can get?
First you have to give more details. Why did he leave you? Second: why do you want to talk to him? Leaving after 22 years and filing for divorce and going far away without communication means your husband had a very strong reason to go. It seems he was totally fed up with his life and his marriage. So unless you give us more details we cannot really give good advice, other than try third party communication, through a good friend or family member of your husband.
Unfortunately, I know exactly what you want us to say. You want us to say that he still loves you and cares for you and that eventually you will get back together. You want him to admit to you that he was wrong and to please take him back. Sorry to be so blunt but right now that is not going to happen. They say time heals all wounds, so maybe over time you can have a relationship, but for right now you have to heal. You have to mend yourself and come to the realization that you are a women and that he does not complete you. You know that deep down inside you DO deserve better than what he is doing to you right now. Just think if he really loved you would he put you through all this pain right now? Is that true love? I am living through it also, and it is the hardest thing that I am dealing with right now. We have to remain strong and powerful, so if we do get back with our husbands we are stronger then when we were with them before. Stay strong!!!!
well like the one person said a few more details would be nice.. do you know why he left you? did you do something that hurt him so bad he does not even want to talk to you? is he just a jerk that does not deserve you but yet you still want him? If it has been 6 months you should stop trying to contact him.. clearly he does not want to talk to you.. if he has filed already he will (or his lawyer will) at some point have to talk to you (or your lawyer). At this point what do you want to talk to him about? he has ignored you for 6 months.. the only thing you should want to talk to him about is the quickest way to get him out of your life as your husband so you can move on and find happiness with yourself or with someone else. BUT if you really really still want to talk to him.. clearly if you are sending letters you must have his address.. my only suggestion is if you are dead set on talking to him just show up.. not much he can do to hide then...
First off pick yourself up off the floor and Try and get your confidence back!!! Right now! Do not waste any more emotions on this man. Who cares who this women is and what she looks like. It will only make you more angry. You have to let it go,......you are killing yourself by letting this consume your every thought. It is over for whatever reason, who did what and who said what does not matter.





If you don't let it go this will effect your entire life making you miserable and he will have that power over you. He isn't worth it. Pick yourself up and tell yourself everyday it is over and I will be ok. Screw him! Keep busy. Focus on you. Exercise, get a hobby, join a dating site. Meet new people. You have to put him behind you. Don't give him the satisfaction of you being miserable.
I think that I gave you great advice the first time. If you were married for 22 years, then he still thinks of you and probably will for the rest of his life. How can he not? If you are calling, and emailing him a lot then you are giving him attention. As long as he has your attention, then that is enough for him.





You should TRY to not call him, and email him. Once he sees that you have backed up a little. Then he most likely will call you, or email you





Will you please answer my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I am sorry for you, but you have to go on with your life.He obviously doesn't want to communicate with you. Try to cheer up yourself with something to do(whatever you like to do that makes you happy). Time heals everybody.Try not to think about him and your ex-marriage with him- It's gone.I am sure that in time you will meet some decent man.All depends on you (how you feel, how you look and etc.)Best of luck to you.
Men are amazing and can be pretty cold hearted. Move on, MOST of us don't get the reasons why someone left. #1 reason is weight gain. Men do NOT like it when we let ourselves go. Second is keeping a dirty house. Move on hon, you had your life together, stop harraseing him you had your chance. Theres someone else for you. Be happy. And start again. You can do it.
If he won't talk to you and has filed you may need to accept that you cannot get to him anymore.


Have your lawyer contact his if it is about the divorce, but short of that, you can't force him to speak to you. I'm sorry.
It's going to be difficult to try to get him talk to you again if you are really determine to get him talk to you again you could try this ebook. This ebook save my friends marriage hopefully it can save yours here is the link http://17ec19bctbnsav81m5vltncs1v.hop.clickbank.net/ good luck!
What do you want to talk to him about. If he doesn't worry about you then don't you worry about him. It helps you more to let him go than to hurt over him.
I think you may want to stop trying contact him if he wont talk to you and hasn't for 6 months. You should just try your best to move on with your life.
We don't know what you want? You simply as ';ideas of how I can get';. Get what? In touch with him? Get even?
from your questions this came suddenly and has been a huge shock to your system. you dare not accept that he is gone for good even though you know he is. honey i feel for you. after 6 months you are used to the reality that he is not around, and you have survived so far. this is super good news.





do you work? one thing you can do is pour yourself into your job and use it to give you purpose and satisfaction. if you possibly can, give of your time, volunteer at a church or other organization. really.





after 22 years it sounds like you dont even have a bank account to divide, how can that be? how do you get by? do you have a good job? friends in your town?





whatever you have, use it now to take care of yourself. really. trust that by taking care of yourself you are doing exactly the right thing. everyone has been dumped or left at some time in their life. you can survive this. and do better for yourself. because there is a sweetness and kindness and tone to your questions that touches me. and i am sure it touches others.





if you need to ask questions here every single day, hon, you do it until you feel better. may i give you some suggestions for some other questions to ask here?





'; how can i survive my husband leaving me and go on and feel better?';





'; how can i put my heartbreak aside and do well at my work?';





'; how can i gather strength and purpose to myself after being suddenly left by my husband of 22 years?';





'; how can i take care of myself now that my husband has left me?';





'; how can i meet others and interact with others in a way that helps me feel less lonely since my husband left me?';





'; how can i be my best at this time in my life to attract good people into my life who can inspire and be good friends to me?';





you, dear heart, are more than just your husbands wife. you are a worthy person in your own right. you have a place and a right to be here just like he does. you have the right to a happy future. it only seems bad now. it wont be for long. taking small steps to take care of yourself will go far to make you feel better.





i was dumped by a fiance once years ago. i was crushed. but once i found my own footing again, and it took a while, i went back out in the world and eventually i found greater, much greater happiness. i learned my lesson about what made the guy dump me, admitted my part in our troubles, accepted blame, and resolved to live the best life i could every day from then on, and did not repeat my mistakes again, and am the better for it. you will be too.





be kind to yourself. be gentle and be easy on yourself. it will all be ok. trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment