Saturday, August 21, 2010

How did having a 2nd baby effect your marriage.?

When i had the first baby it was wonderful but me and my husband definately started arguing more. We are past that but i am just wondering if the same thing will happen again now that i am pregnant with baby number 2. What was your experience?How did having a 2nd baby effect your marriage.?
sure you will argue again because of the change and strain of a new born, but as before, time will make it all normal again. With the experience of the first child, the changes should go smoother.How did having a 2nd baby effect your marriage.?
It was better. My husband would run around the house with his hands out in front of him going wooosh super sperm Super Sperm dun dun dun duuuuunn.... It was funny and he'd always rub my belly and ';ground'; the baby for kicking me too hard. We grew closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment