Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have a question about having sex before marriage in Islam?

If I in Jihad (Holy war) for Islam and we win and collect the booty of enemies wives to take as concubines, is it sinning to have sex with my concubines if I am not married to a real wife?





If I get married to real woman before collecting booty, what did the prophet (pbuh) say on the way to have the wife not be jealous of the concubines I bring home and have sex with after winning the Holy war?I have a question about having sex before marriage in Islam?
I don't even think this guy is Muslim! Firstly Jihad means to struggle in the name of Allah. A dad working for his family daily is jihad. Secondly, Muslims in war are aloud to kill the soldiers but not aloud to even touch any innocent man, woman, or child. The only think that affects them is a tax to insure they give money to the poor (varies between 2.5% to 10%). THE WOMAN HAS TO MARRY YOU WILLINGLY IN ORDER FOR YOU TO HAVE SEX WITH HER. WITH THE APPROVAL OF YOUR OTHER WIFE!I have a question about having sex before marriage in Islam?
Muslims get their penis cut , called circumcision.They all are incapable to satisfy any women.SO that may be the problem faced by their all four wives.
You are thinking of ';Jihad'; and wish to be thought of as a person worthy of respect. In my opinion you should never get laid.
It is unlawful for a muslim man to have sex with a woman before marriage.


Thats why there is so much.........
jihad does not f****** mean holy war it means to strive in the path of allah. and your a fool.
seriously ? ? ?

No comments:

Post a Comment