Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is a creative way to say ';Yes';, [marriage]?

I have been recieving MANY hints lately that my darling significant other is going to ask me to marry him! Of course if he is, I am going to say 'Yes'. But I don't just want to say 'Yes', I want to say it in a creative way that we'll both remember. I could probably think of something on my own, but I'd LOVE to other people's ideas! Thank you!What is a creative way to say ';Yes';, [marriage]?
He will already be sweating over a romantic way to propose to you! Put him outta his misery and just say yes. After all, it's the summation of what you want to say.








(the creative part comes later, with wedding vows)What is a creative way to say ';Yes';, [marriage]?
I'm not too creative, but I'd probably just be like ';Wake up to you every morning? Give you my heart? Love you forever? Hmmmm *acts like I'm thinking*... Well..... Of course :D';





lmao I'm so not original/
e-mail him...let him open the e-mail when the two of u are together...
get a tattoo that says yes
take time to think and then do the thing that you feel good with. Lets wish for the best.
oh barf

No comments:

Post a Comment