Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it fair that despite I sacrificed my marriage, money and my children's future for my sister?

Now she is well off and I am very ill. She doesn't help me financially or emotionally but she steals my intangible resources, such as my knowledges and use those for her advantages. She doesn't even credit me. It would be called plagiarizing in an academic term. I feel she just uses me until nothing left of me.Is it fair that despite I sacrificed my marriage, money and my children's future for my sister?
I am sorry that she is doing things like that but my advice is to cut ties with her. What goes around comes around. She will need you one day, and if you are not there to help what will she do then? She really sounds like a horrible person to do things like that to her own sister. What will she do to people who is not her kin. You should try to let her know that what she is doing bothers you but it may not do any good. I would then (if it doesn't) cut ties.





I hope and pray that things work out for the good. May God be with you and just keep faith in Him. Also, God can heal anything so ask him to heal you and I will keep you in my prayers as well. God bless.Is it fair that despite I sacrificed my marriage, money and my children's future for my sister?
That's horrible, you should confront her and if she is nice at all then she will realize.


If she doesn't, i'm sorry :(
You are right! You are being horribly unfair to yourself by allowing yourself to be used like this. I hope you start treating yourself more fairly by staying away from people like this.
no it is not fair. sorry you lost your family over a sister. Sometimes blood should not be thicker than water.
What's the question?





You're responsible for your own boundaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment