Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it true that in america 70% to 80% of teens have sexual intercourse before marriage?

i read this message in a psycology book.Is it true that in america 70% to 80% of teens have sexual intercourse before marriage?
I don't know about teens, but I think it would be safe to say that 70-80 percent of people have sex before marriage. Statistics are unreliable at best though.Is it true that in america 70% to 80% of teens have sexual intercourse before marriage?
I'd say yeah, and over half of the rest never get married because they're either gay or remain celibate and unmarried for religious reasons (priests, nuns, etc).
Think about it less than 100 years ago a woman, was married and having baby's before she was 20. Anyone older than that was referred to as a ';old maid';, and something was wrong with her. My mother gave birth to me when she was 16 years old.
I think thats more of the percentage world wide but I wouldnt put it passed it though.
Are you that naive thinking its only America where this is happening???? think again.
hell! YEs!
Unfortunately, I believe that is correct. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if at least 25% of the teens that have sex before marriage become pregnant and have abortions or at least end up with a STD. It's nothing like it used to be 30 to 40 years ago when most brides were virgins and that was the norm!
i think more than your figures
It wouldn't surprise me.
If you read that, I would say it's true. It sounds very feasible to me. I would be surprised today if 20 to 30% were still virgins .out of those 20 to 30% I would guess are really devoted to a religion.
It sounds about right, to be honest with you.
yep!

No comments:

Post a Comment