Friday, July 30, 2010

Is it weird to be thinking about marriage?

My boyfriend and I have known each other for the last three years, became best friends, and started dating a little more than a year ago, and have been in a relationship for a little less than a year. I'm in college and he works for his dad's company now. I don't think of it seriously or hope he is going to propose, but sometimes I wonder if I'm the type of girl he would want to marry or if he ever thinks about marriage. Is this weird or creepy? I know I'm not ready for marriage...but I still think about it.Is it weird to be thinking about marriage?
Sweety you think about marriage because you are a women if you didn't want to think about marriage you still would. We are hard wired that way. Honestly. ;)Is it weird to be thinking about marriage?
That's compleetly normal, I got a new gf a few weeks ago and I've already thought about it. There's a difference between thinking and planning.





For example, you can have sexual fantasies about whatever you like but putting them into reality would most probably get you sent to court
he's probably not even thinking about it yet.





personally if i was your age i'd want to be in a relationship for about 3 years before marriage.





but to answer your question no it's totally normal to think about the long term.
I'm in high school and going to college next year. I think about marriage with my girlfriend. thats creepy...can't help it though...I wonder all the time. what you are thinking of isn't creepy. I'd go so far to say that what you are thinking is normal.
Of course it's not weird!


When you really love someone..your mind tends to wander down the marriage road haha.


who knows he may be thinking the same thing.


:)
Ofcourse its not weird





your just at that point where youre thinking about a longterm relationship with him
No, your in college. After college you start the rest of your career life, marriage life and more.
I'm only 17 and I think about marriage..





AND I'm a guy!





It's natural.
totally normal!
  • lipstick kiss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment