Friday, July 30, 2010

Do you plan to save yourself for marriage?

I think you know what i mean.





And if you didnt, Do you regret doing so?Do you plan to save yourself for marriage?
No I didn't wait %26amp; no I don't regret it. I was just turning 35 when I met my husband. I partied my @ss off before that.Do you plan to save yourself for marriage?
No, i don't plan to at all. Most people do it for religious reasons, but I don't believe in any of that crap. If you wait until marriage, and then realize you have no sexual chemistry, your whole marriage could be ruined, Also, having fun and having sex before you're commited is completely fine and natural, as long as you do it safely.


And i don't know many people who have saved themselves, and they certainly don't regret it! :)
No i didn't save myself for marriage but i did wait for the right man and no i dont regret it.





I was 21 and still a virgin when i met and started dating my husband.





He was 25 and also still a virgin when we met and we lost our virginity's together while we were dating.
I don't plan on waiting...I don't plan anything. I'm just going to let life happen. When it's time for me to loose my virginity I'll know. If that time comes tomorrow so be it. If it's on my wedding night so be it. Why waste time planning...you may miss an important or wonderful thing because it's not according to your ';plan';.
All my life I pledge to myself that i was going to save myself for that right guy. I'm 19 right now and I do regret not saving myself for that right guy. I thought that my first time was going to be great and it wasn't.
At the time I got married I regretted it. But later on I was glad I didn't have those nagging questions that some people have when they have only had one partner and wonder if they are having a satisfying physical relationship
I waited until I was 17. I still regret not waiting longer until I got married.
No, sometimes regret it, but no point looking back.
Nope. I hope every couple out there that has saved it for marriage has a terrible sex life.
no i didnt save myself marriage





i dont regret it either :)
I wish I could... T^T
i didn't and i do not regret it. good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment