Friday, July 30, 2010

Do you believe in staying pure until marriage?

I'm just a teenager, and I am being raised in a way to believe that their should be no sex until marriage. I promised myself I would do that, but nowadays it's like most people are having sex like its an ordinary thing. I see many young girls like me getting pregnant. Plus I've learned about stds and how horrible they if you get one. My question to you is, is it worth waiting for do you think? Or do you think people should lose their virginity whenever they want to as long as they use protection?Do you believe in staying pure until marriage?
I believe that if not until marriage (which is preferable) wait until you are with the one you want to marry. If it conflicts with your personal beliefs do not do it unless you know you will not regret it. The thing with having sex before marriage is many regret it if they do not end up with that person so it's a risk. If you decide to have sex with someone you love but are not married to, understand this risk and make sure it is a choice you will not regret if you do not end up with them.Do you believe in staying pure until marriage?
Personally I didn't wait for marriage and I have never regretted it. I think that having sex before marriage helps you get in touch with yourself. I for one would not marry someone that I was not sexually compatible with and the only way to find out of you are compatible is to have sex. I am not saying to be promiscuous by any means but I don't think that having a few partners is wrong.





You can work together with your husband of course if you guys didn't have sex until after marriage but imagine finding out your husband hates something that you love or would love to try and he just won't budge on it...it's the makings of most divorces.
well to be honest i feel that you should wait to have sex after marriage because there is TONS of nasty std's out there, and i mean come on you don't wanna give it up to the wrong person that you know you won't be with for along time. i'd just wait for mr.right and after you get married the choice is yours =) the only reason half the girls of your age do it is to look cool, and because they think having a baby is really cool when it's really not it's A LOT of hard work.
no, i don't believe that. sex is natural thing that people are programed to want. religion is the only thing that keeps people feeling guilty about it.





as long as you're informed, and are comfortable with your partner, it should be fun. use a condom.





*also, i know a few couples who waited until marriage only to find out that the sex was terrible and that they weren't compatible or comfortable with each other in that way. don't pretend that it won't matter if you love the person because it does!
virginity is something you cant get back once its gone. and if you believe in staying pure for your future husband dont think twice bec.of others doing much about it. dont throw it to somebody who isnt going to appreciate the sacrifice your going to give him. giving your physical body is one thing but sex finally with somebody you love so much and plans to spent the rest of your life with is much much better than others think.





believe me its much more gratifying and you both feel secured of yourself for it.





i should know. i did give my virginity to the only man i've ever loved and who loved me in return..and sometimes when things get rough on our relationship its that security that binds him to me/





best of luck.





note: by the way. i too grow up in a conservative family.
Waiting until marriage is the DUMBEST bull ever. Like, what is the world coming to? Sex is natural and once we hit puberty we all want it, now people are trying to control the way our body works. LOL





And anyone who complains about STD's or becoming pregnant, ever heard of A F***ING CONDOM MORON! They werk 100% of the time, unless you decide to do somthing stupid like take it off or rip it.
dont do anything that you dont want to... but it is something that cant come back so dont just give it up... make sure you love him at lease. but i dont believe in it... now a days most people want to '; try it on before they buy it'; so to speak... good luck ... oral is still in play! lol
Well... I personally don't really believe in waiting.. but I don't think just because everyone is out there having sex and making babies at a young age - means you should too. I think you just do what you feel in your heart is right. If you happen to fall in love, and have sex. Fine. If you wait until marriage, that's also fine.
I'm not big into the whole moral thing.


So my answer may be a little skewed.


But if you are mature enough... and





If no one gets hurt ( gossipy -talked about or put down by the person you slept with)





And that if they didn't get pregnant (or get someone pregnant) or get or give a disease.





You're probably good to go.





Literally.
God says we are to stay pure for our spouses. That even includes guys as well. However, society these days is a screwing society and they think all sex is OK. If you will look above a few questions, you will see one reason to not have sex before marriage. There is a guy with warts. ';STD';
Pure? So do you become soiled or dirty after your honeymoon night with your husband?





I dislike that term, 'pure'...it implies that married sex is dirty and the married couple is impure.....nonsense.





Call it what it is, Hon..staying virginal......and do what your upbringing dictates.
I strongly believe people should wait until marriage to have sex. It's never wrong to have morals and dignity.
YES, YOU SHOULD WAIT UNTIL MARRIAGE!! SEX IS OVERRATED!





GOOD LUCK!!
Either way, you'll remember the first time from when it happens until you die....trust me from experience its better to wait....saves a lot of heartache...God Be With You.....
I think if you can wait until marriage, it's a great thing! I'm not exactly religious, either.


There was some couple in the news a few weeks ago, maybe less, who waited till their wedding to even KISS eachother! Can you imagine how much fun they had that night? LOL you get what I mean!


I'm kind of 50/50 on the waiting thing.. I'm 20 and am a virgin, and am very proud of that! People are always surprised to hear it.


I wanna wait for someone who means a lot to me, and who I know loves me just as much back.. That doesn't necessarily mean the person I'm going to MARRY..


I'm not trying to sound negative AT ALL, believe me! But, ok look at Jessica Simpson for example. She was a virgin until she got married (or so she said, but let's just say she was) and then she got divorced like 3 years later. So she waited all that time for the person she thought she'd spend the rest of her life with, for it to end in tears.. I'd be freakin pissed! Lol.


I don't know, I just wouldn't really like that I'd be the 'pure' one in the relationship and wait till marriage etc but my husband/partner got to have all his fun before... ya know? It's a little unfair, and I'm not saying you should like keep tally marks of how many ppl you sleep with and try to match up AT ALL, but it would bother me to know that..


I think you should do what YOU think is right.. DO NOT be pressured to do it by your friends, or your bf... If you DO do it, be safe! Make sure the guy isn't just using you.


And in the end, whether you wait or not, the most important person to love is yourself, no matter what anyone says. So be safe,but have fun, and never let anyone make you feel like less of a person for EITHER decision.


:)
I believe in saving your self for that special someone. My husband was my one and only and i am very proud of that. Boy's will try to get into ever girls pants, but when it is time to marry they start looking for the young women who hasn't shared there most intimate feels with just anyone that has come along.





You are right that a lot of people these day don't care about morals. But that doesn't mean one should just give them self to just anyone. No wonder so many young girls get pregnant (Poor babies). No wonder there is so many sexual diseases.





My husband wasn't raised to save him self for marriage, but after meeting me he found it very SEXY to know I was untouched, pure in every Sense of the word. Once i told him I wouldn't make LOVE to anyone till i got married he had a lot of respect for me. He found our relationship in a whole new level and after dating for a year he proposed.





Staying pure and having morals isn't always easy with the world prompting us to do the opposite, but it is well worth it to keep your morals. Beside you'll never be taken advantage of ';SEXUALLY';. If a boyfriend leaves you because all he want is sex, He's not worth having as a boyfriend or future husband. He would just be the kind of man that might just cheat because SEX is so important to him.





So keep you morals!!! It will pay of in the end.
I think it's wonderful if you can wait. I didn't and I wish I would've. None of the other guys matter to me at all, now that I am with my husband. He's the only one that matters to me and I wish I would've waited for him to take my virginity. As far as pregnancy...you should definately wait when it comes to that too! Having a baby is such a huge deal, it changes everything in your life. You should get your education, have a career, meet a nice guy, get married, wait a while and then have a baby. I have a toddler now and she's amazing, but I am so glad that I waited until I was thirty to have her. Sex isn't anything unless you're with your one and only. And by that I mean your spouse! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment