Friday, July 30, 2010

';Christians';: What will you do when gay marriage becomes legal in all states?

Eventually every state will legalize it, that's a given. What would you do? Would you protest? Pray? Live and let live?';Christians';: What will you do when gay marriage becomes legal in all states?
I still wont become gay and I'll still teach my children that marriage is between man and woman.';Christians';: What will you do when gay marriage becomes legal in all states?
Though I am not a Christian I would see it as a great step forward for equality in our country.





It will happen sooner or later, and more legislatures will pass it, such as in Vermont. It was done by the state senate, not the courts. I am from Massachusetts and I haven't seen any reactions against it, really, and in fact I know gay people that have married here. They just wanted the other to inherit what they had together in the event of death, essentially.





Since gays have been allowed to marry in Massachusetts the sky hasn't fallen. You don't have to like it, but you should realize it's inevitable.





One step closer to ';freedom and justice for all.';
I will simply continue to identify it as a serious violation of God's standards 鈥?http://www.jimfeeney.org/againstgaymarri鈥?/a>





A similar example: millions of people in every state of the nation fornicate. That's no reason for Christians to stop encouraging abstinence.
Not all christians are against gays or lesbians they just want to preserve the word marriage to mean a union between a man and a women. I am a christian and do not agree with that type of living but the Bible also states not to judge. I have alot of Friends who are living in a same sex relationship and I believe they should have the same rights as married people but prefer to call the union something else can't same sex unions be called something else than the biblical word


Marriage.
Probably engage in the next battle which is to oppose polygamy, incestuous marriage, marriage between humans and animals, poly amorous marriage, etc. In all of those things, the advocates will talk about rights and commitment. What is your position on those things?
Hi Gotti...It is not what we are going to do but ,what is God going to do to us because we are denying His authority and blatantly disobeying Him as if He does not exist .When man-kind start to act like the antediluvians which were the people who were before the Ark flood, there thoughts were sinful continuously, I don't even want to think what's going to happen to us.. Love in Him Always...missleslie
I don't car what happens. Christians can freak about gays all they want. Let them live their live how they want. You can't take away their rights. I dislike gay people myself, but none the less, they have rights, and we can not take them away. We are equal.
I don't think EVERY state will legalize it, but many might. I'll probably pray for those people, but overall won't do anything. It's a sin, just like multiple things I have no control over. I would just let it go.
If that truly happens, I will continue to love the people, but I will never approve of their marrying, and i will still stand up for marriage between a man and a woman.
Be grossed out in every state I guess. It's just not my thing. Gays are together in every state now. They just aren't legally married in most states.
I will do the same as I do now....try to do as Christ asked and share the gospel with unbelievers. Repent and turn from your sin and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.
Protest the courts that pass the law. Most people are still against it. Why do they want to marry anyway? Sodomy used to be illegal.
I will try not to hurt something celebrating extra hard.
It's just another sign of the end of the world when evil becomes the norm.
Be happy that the cause of equality has been furthered?
It won't happen. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, or Alice and Eve.
I suppose we may fight it, but on to the next battle.
Let us know when you wake up from your dream
I, as a Religious Jew, will say Kinnos all day.





Cheers
Nothing, I'm already married...to a chick.
i could care less

No comments:

Post a Comment