Friday, November 25, 2011

Where can i find an expert on pro gay marriage issues for an interview?

i'm doing a research paper about pro gay marriage and why it should be legal nationwide and an interview is required for the paper. I am in need of an expert on the topic that i can ask a few questions to but monday at the latest. Does anyone know where i can find this help?Where can i find an expert on pro gay marriage issues for an interview?
I'm a local chapter leader for Marriage Equality USA (MEUSA) and I speak on the legal issues regarding same-sex marriage to local groups. MEUSA is one of the largest organizaions nationwide working to support equality for all Americans in regards to marriage. If that works for you as an expert I'd be happy to be interviewed just contact me through the e-mail link on Y!A and I'll send you the information to contact me further. If not go ahead and contact me anyway and tell me specifically what you are looking for and I will try and get someone in touch with you.





I don't know if you tried to e-mail me I was having problems recieving e-mails from Y!A but it's fixed now.


Either way good luck with your paper.Where can i find an expert on pro gay marriage issues for an interview?
I don't know anybody personally, but I did once get into contact with a man who covers pro-homosexuality arguments in general. His name is Dr. John Corvino, and he's written many arguments that might help in the topic of same-sex marriage.





His email address is j.corvino@wayne.edu





He can also be found on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/johncorvino
Go to Equality California or some of the no on 8 sites on Face Book. There should be someone there you can connect with. Just email them the questions and they can email your answers.
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment