Friday, November 25, 2011

Ladies and gentlemen? what would do if your spouse came home with another child outside of your marriage?

ladies what would you do if you found out your husband just had another child outside of your marriage?


gentlemen what would you do if you found out your wife got pregnant by another man outside of your marriage? and people be for real. and by the way this is not the situation with me, but it is the situation with my brother-in-law (my husband's brother). and his wife helps him take care of this child that he went out and had during the course of their marriage.Ladies and gentlemen? what would do if your spouse came home with another child outside of your marriage?
Wow, I would leave him to do it, its not my child and he deceived me so...TOOTLES to him.Ladies and gentlemen? what would do if your spouse came home with another child outside of your marriage?
I think I would have to leave, obviously. I love my husband to death, unconditionally. Of course that means if he did this to me I would still love him, however I do not think I would be able to handle the disrespect it would have taken for him to stray outside our marriage, betray our vows. Not only that, but to be so irresponsible about it that he didn't use protection and got another woman pregnant?





As much as it would hurt me to have to spend the rest of my life without him, I would have to leave. I would not be abl to tolerate that.





Wish them luck.
If he came home with another child from outside the marriage? I'd tell him to turn around and head back out because he wouldn't be coming back in my house with that kind of news. It's one thing to cheat and deceive, but to actually not take the time to use protection or make sure that he was carefully protected which means he could have not only brought home a child but a disease as well, that's unforgivable in my book and he'd be out the door.
if it were me, I wouldn't stay.





but this is your BIL's marriage and he and his wife have worked this out between them and it's none of your business.





Your only responsibility is to follow his wife's lead and if you have reason to interact with the child to be polite and not take out any anger or disrespect you feel for the BIL on the child.
I guess some people just don't figure they're worth much more than a lousy partner is willing to give them. For me, a child outside the boundaries of our relationship would be the demise of what we have together. I could not be with him any longer. And I would hope he would have the balls to feel the same if I got knocked up with someone else's kid.
This is like my worst nightmare. I would hate him! I don't think I would be able to get past that. I wouldn't want anything to do with the child even though the child is a victim as well. I would never want my husband to see the child or pay child support, but this is also not fair to the child. I would go crazy and probably kick his *** out and go to thereapy for years!
Well you don't know what neither one of them is going through until you are in there shoes. She might not leave because she loves him and will do anything to keep him around, and same goes for him. You have to ask yourself what would you do and if it was you instead of them. I know everyone will say that they would leave but you don't know. I would say the same thing you damn right I would leave, but I think about losing my husband it makes me sick. So yea I don't know what I would do.
I would welcom the child to my marriage and take care of him like he was my own. I'm guessing that the father would be a dead beat man and this child does not have the fault of anything and deserves the chance to live ina happy home and have a happy life.





I'm serious about this.
With each situation it is different some can except it and other can't. It show me that the sister-in-law has a big heart to be doing that. It is not the child fault for what has happened.


But I be honest with you I do not think I would be with the man.
Shes a gr8 wife.......maybe they have some kind of ';inside'; understanding with each other, and thats y shes so accepting of the outside baby and takes care of it. Good woman that one. Maybe something happend with them that no1 knows about and she's 4given him 4 what he did. Good 4 her
simple, that is cheating I would LEAVE HIM and would def. NOT raise or take care of that child...





*EDIT* haley25_... Are you kidding me? good woman? that is a DUMB woman with no self worth... oh pleaaassee raising another stupid woman's child only because he couldn't keep it zipped, that would be a permanent reminder of his ';affair'; ... H E L L N O ....
I came home to my wife and told her that my mistress was pregnant and that was 20 years ago. She quit working at Sears and left with my baby and I never seen her again. To this day I don;t even know if it was a boy or a girl.
Dealing with my hubbys affair has been difficult enough, almost impossible, but if there were the everyday reminder of a child, I'm not sure I could survive it. She must really love him and she should have some really good karma coming her way--she is admirable.
its a difficult situation and it depends upon the kind of relationship one is enjoying with his or her spouse and his or her spouse with his or her partner responsible for the child and the circumstances that happened
I'd be stunned because it's impossible for me to imagine. If she wanted to stay together I would try, but, I'm sure I would harbor resentment. It is really hard to say. I have to admire your brother in laws wife.
i would cry because having a baby is something we are struggling to do.





i would break up with him.





i would be very broken hearted because not only did he cheat but he was able to have the baby that i am not able to give yet.
The child had better be at least 9.... and even then, I would probably divorce him for lying to me all these years....





Any way I see it... divorce... whether is is during our marriage or before... either way... he wouldn't be with me any more.
Wow I would freak out. But you can't blame the child. Depends on if he was still cheating.





Answer my question:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
If I could find it in myself to forgive my husband then I would help to raise the child just like if they were mine. The child in this case should never be left out or mistreated due to the adults not acting like adults.
To be honest...I haven't a clue what I would do...easy to predict what one might do in this situation BEFORE it actually happens....All I can say is that your brother-in-law's wife is one strong woman!....
I would probably file for divorce the next day. I don't do well with liars and cheaters and I would never be able to trust him again. So it would pretty much be time for me to leave.
She would leave me and I would leave her. Also if it was before we got married, she would accept it. But if it wasn't, I would be dead meat, no question about that.
I'd divorce him!! If he cheated on me while married and was stupid enough to not to use protection and got her pregnant.. It would so be over!





No way in HELL am I going to help raise another woman's child...
Adultery is kind of a biggie with me. I know, silly, but I want my husband to only have sex with me. I'd leave him.
divorce, and this is for real, people deserve better than a lieing cheater.
I would divorce him and that would be the end of that.
Oil up the pistol and tell them to leave out the window.
I would freak out.
Show him the other side of the front door!
there would no longer be a marriage..he a$$ would be gone...what kind of respect does a person have for their spouse if they go and cheat on them...none!!
I would have nothing to do with that child, why should I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment