Friday, November 25, 2011

Could i find a woman ho is thinking on marriage seriously? Not just for wasting the time?

I am thinking on marrying and would like to find a girl lloking for a serious relatiionship, but I think most of girls are wasting the time. Do you think it is possible to find a good girl on internet?Could i find a woman ho is thinking on marriage seriously? Not just for wasting the time?
I'm serious about getting married. But I do not think I will find him on the internet. Too many liars and game players on here.Could i find a woman ho is thinking on marriage seriously? Not just for wasting the time?
I do not think you will find someone on the internet, but all things are possible. Try joining a club that you are interested in and this way you will meet women that have something in common with you. Good Luck
Interesting slip ';ho'; instead of who? Or perhaps that is what you are looking for. Unless you are under the age of 12 and are looking to get married early, most females like to be referred to as women not girls, unless of course you still are a boy. Besides that I believe the Internet is a place to talk to various people and maybe the very very early stages of a friendship- but it's a long way from marriage.


How about local church events, or maybe some other interest that you have, school, horses, dogs (great ice breaker) Maybe a continuing education class. Well good luck on finding that special woman
That typoe, if it is one is just WAY toooooo funny.


Thankya for the laffs. if I find a ho I am gonna marry her also.
The chinese seemed eager to hook up and wed me when I was there, maybe you should try china.
Advertise in the newspaper. Don't give your home address, use a Post Office Box
If a girl senses you are too serious at first it may have a negative effect...best to just make as many friends as you can, get out and about with groups of friends and party, keep fit and leisure ctivities etc. you should eventually meet a like-minded girl that way.
unlikely on www,and slim percentage otherwise.


still goodluck.
sure you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment