Friday, November 25, 2011

TEENAGE GUYS ONLY Would you save yourself for marriage to lose your virginity?

really, I don't want adults or girls with idealistic views or second hand words. TEENAGE GUYS: Are there any teenage guys left who want to wait to have sex until marriage?TEENAGE GUYS ONLY Would you save yourself for marriage to lose your virginity?
i was planning to but...


well i'm 16 and i had sex with my GED teacher when i was 14.... lol she was 27!





hey atleast i got my ged though~!!TEENAGE GUYS ONLY Would you save yourself for marriage to lose your virginity?
No, it was common in the old days for people to wait till marriage, but also keep in mind that Romeo and Juliet were 13 and 14 years old. Now, the average age a person in America loses their virginity is 14.3 years old.
well i would if i was still a virgin and i met someone special who wanted to wait, til marriage but I'm not saving my self for marriage but i want my first time to mean something so i want my first time to be with someone i actually have feelings for instead of a back alley skank
It goes many ways and ultimately it doesn't matter what others say its simply what you want. It's rare to find someone who waits these days but that doesn't mean there is no reason to do so. I'm 24 and will wait till I'm married.
I am an adult so take this as real world advice. I got my first piece of *** at 16 and OMG! This is why God put me on this Earth! saving yourself means you miss some good years of bedding sexy girls. what are you thinking?
Mostly ya...but u never know what happens at parties or hang outs...most of the time you dont think about it and sometime you just do it..but i will try to wait till marriage and get thru college without it
I'm a teenage guy : ) It's not just about sex until marriage for me


I could be married and not want to have sex until I absolutely love and trust the girl.


Waiting for the right moment
its not unnatural its how we were created and I want to
Absolutely not. I'm trying to lose it as soon as possible.
I am. Teenage parenting is a tough job you know so I am still waiting for MY legal age of marrying, 25 years old!
that's unnatural..
And be another 40 year old virgin? Difficult these days.
I have no shame in my nature kind sirmam.
No.
do it when you want (at a REASONABLE age), BUT BE SAFE
yep
nope
too late
yes...


as a muslim, we believe sex before marriage is a big sin.
Sorry. . . Too late.


But the girl it was with, I dated off and on for 6 months before we did anything. And the time was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment