Friday, November 25, 2011

K-1 Visa: What forms do I need to file to bring my fiancee to USA for marriage?

We have spent 18 months together over three 6-month periods, the most recent one ending on September 30, 2008. INS will not allow her to re-enter the US with the current visitor Visa that she has. I need to file for a K-1 Visa to bring here here so we can be married within 90 days of her arrival.K-1 Visa: What forms do I need to file to bring my fiancee to USA for marriage?
I-129F, I-134 and G-325A. Expect it to take about 12 months from start to finish.





http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/m鈥?/a>





You must be a US citizen to file. Green Card cannot sponsor a K-1.





You MUST get your divorce and it must be FINAL before you file.K-1 Visa: What forms do I need to file to bring my fiancee to USA for marriage?
Only I-129F, not I-130.





I-864 is for an immigrant visa.


I-134 is for a non-immigrant visa and K-1 is non-immigrant. You must adjust status with a K-1.

Report Abuse



The form is I-129F. You can get it and the instructions at uscis.gov.
Get your divorce first.





Then do the K-1 visa application.

No comments:

Post a Comment